CHAMA All-Terrain Swivel Chair – Gray
Introducing CHAMA, the all-terrain swivel chair that spins silently and levels easily.
CHAMA is the high-performance, lightweight and durable hunting chair you’ve always wanted. CHAMA MAKES ALL OTHER HUNTING CHAIRS OBSOLETE!
CHAMA chairs are constructed of premium materials that make them extremely lightweight (unbelievable 8lbs.), incredibly durable, remarkably compact and amazingly quiet.
Every purchase includes the extremely durable premium travel bag.
The CHAMA Chair “Huntability” Guarantee
If the CHAMA chair doesn’t make your hunt easier, more successful, more comfortable and more fun than any hunting chair you’ve ever sat in, please call us and let us make it right. After all, it’s our customers that keep us in business!
- Sitting in a non-swiveling chair, the average hunter realistically has about a 160° effective shooting zone without standing up or making significant movement.
- With a CHAMA swivel chair, your effective shooting zone is literally 360°. You can, by swiveling, shoot in any direction without ever standing or moving excessively.
- At the heart of a CHAMA chair is a premium, highly engineered and self-lubricating swiveling hub system that lets you turn in total silence without spinning out of control.
- With ordinary hunting chairs or stools, you’re at the mercy of the uneven ground. You’re forced to either sit in an uncomfortable position, constantly having to fight the lean or you must move from the desired setup to find relatively even ground. Or, you have to dig yourself a hole for the uphill leg to level things out. Either way, it’s a lose-lose proposition.
- With CHAMA‘s ever-level telescoping leg design, you can customize the length of each of the three telescoping legs with a simple twist of the leg. Once situated, lock the legs in place, and you’re ready to hunt level in any terrain, or any uneven ground.
- The best place to hunt from is rarely on a piece of flat ground. That’s why the legs on a CHAMAchair are telescoping — so with a quick twist, you can customize the length of each leg. Telescoping also lets you adjust chair height according to blind window height or your comfort.