Danner Grouse 8″ Brown
- The feature-rich, USA-made Grouse is made for comfort in all conditions. GORE-TEX lining provides breathable, waterproof protection and the full-grain leather and Cordura upper combined with Danner’s famous stitchdown construction gives rugged durability and a wide platform for stability. The Danner Bob outsole, known as one of the world’s best hunting outsoles, tracks steadily in the snow and mud while continuously self-cleaning.
- FULL-GRAIN LEATHER & CORDURA® UPPER
- Known for its resistance to abrasions, tears and scuffs, we combined Cordura Denier nylon with our full-grain leather to create an incredibly strong and durable upper.
- 100% waterproof and breathable, GORE-TEX liners ensure that no water gets in, while allowing sweat and moisture to get out.
DANNER BOB® OUTSOLE
- Ranked among the world’s best hunting outsoles due to its popularity with upland bird hunters and adaptability to early and late season terrains.
- Handcrafted to provide a wider platform, our legendary stitchdown construction offers increased stability underfoot. Many of our stitchdown boots can be recrafted.
HOW IT FITS
- The 650 last offers a sleek, slender profile with a more narrow fit. Boots on this last tend to fit those with a more narrow foot better than those with a wider foot. This ensures a snug fit for terrain and activities
that demand support and stability. If you do have a wider foot, we recommend ordering an “EE” (wide) in this style.
- Extend the life of your boot with our recrafting services. This boot is eligible for a number of services, including part replacement, leather care and restitching. See our Recrafting page.
- 62 oz per pair
- Danner Bob
- Made in USA