Darn Tough – Hunter Boot Midweight Hunting Sock
Built for dawn ’til dusk performance in the nastiest conditions. Fine gauge knitting and ribbed arch support makes this Merino Wool hunting sock a warm and worthy partner in the woods.
- Hunting boot socks average 11 in. from heel to cuff – expect them to rise just above a sturdy 8 in. field boot.
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no hesitation. Here’s to staying comfortable while you wait.
- Cooling vents improve breathability and heat regulation in your hunting boots.
- Arch support designed to gently hug the foot and keep the socks comfortably in place.
- Merino Wool wicks moisture and dries fast to keep feet comfortable when you’re out in all weather.
- Midweight socks respond to changing temperatures for breathable comfort when conditions shift but you don’t.
- The “still” in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. We knit all our socks at our VT-based Mills – we can’t imagine it any other way.
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life – if these aren’t the longest lasting socks you’ve ever owned, return them for another pair.