Duck Oven Jacket
The Duck Oven Jacket is your CORE’s best friend on late season crispy-cold days. We’ve cleverly united the wind protection of WINDSTOPPER® and the lightweight insulating qualities of Primaloft®, with Gradient fabric on the bottom third to make tucking in to your waders or bibs seam-less and non-restricting. The new Duck Oven features a more robust Windstopper laminate, the addition of upper chest pockets and the improved Gradient textile used in the bottom of the jacket.
– Woven Polyester Upper Torso and Sleeves
– Polyester Knit Lower Torso with High Pile Knit Backer
– 2 Upper Chest Hand Pockets
– 1 Zipped Chest Storage Pocket
– Easily Tuckable Lower Fabric with Stretch for Addional Comfort
– Easily Tuck-able Lower Fabric
– 200 G/M2 Primaloft® Silver Insulation in Torso and 133G/M2
– 200 G/M2 Primaloft® Silver Insulation in Torso
– 133G/M2 Primaloft® Silver Insulation in Sleeves
On cold mornings, roll out of bed and crawl right into the Duck Oven. This jacket excels at maintaining core warmth, with 200 g/m2 PrimaLoft® Silver Insulation in the torso and 133 g/m2 Primaloft® Silver insulation in the sleeves to trap heat and keep you toasty when the chill creeps in. A robust WINDSTOPPER® laminate blocks even the most persistent gusts to combat further heat loss. The lower portion features the streamlined, high stretch Gradient fabric to easily tuck into waders.
The Duck Oven is an insulation piece that can be worn as an outer layer or a super warm mid layer. The high neck collar helps retain heat and thumb loops keep the cuffs low across your knuckles to provide extra hand warmth when gloves just get in the way. Lower pockets serve as hand warmers when the jacket is worn alone, upper chest pockets are accessible when worn with waders or bibs, and an additional zippered chest pocket stashes small essentials.