Garmin Xero A1i Bow Sight
There’s No Other Bow Sight Like It
– Auto-Ranging Digital Bow Sight Automatically Measures Distance to the Target and Provides an LED Pin for the Shot
– Dual-Color LED Pins Allow you to Clearly See your Target, Unobstructed by Physical Pins
– Silent Single-Button Trigger Requires Minimal Movement; Lets you Range at Rest or Full Draw up to 100 Yards on Game or up to 300 Yards on Reflective Targets
– Customizable for Single-Pin and Multipin Configurations or Manual Pin Selection
– Laser Locate Feature Enables use of a Compatible Garmin GPS Device to Know Exactly Where the Target was Located when the Shot or Range was Taken
– 1 Year of Battery Life with 2 Lithium AAA Batteries (Not Included)
Range, Sight and Shoot the Exact Pin
Know the range, and shoot the exact pin with minimal movement using Xero bow sights. They’re the first bow-mounted digital laser range finders and targeting display systems that measure the angle-compensated distance to your target and provide an LED pin for the shot — even on those “in-between” yardages. LED pins automatically adjust brightness to conditions and allow you to see your target, unobstructed by physical pins. A single-button trigger lets you range at rest or full draw to game¹ up to 100 yards away or to reflective targets up to 300 yards. Both Xero A1 and A1i are customizable for single-pin and multipin configurations or manual pin selection.
Xero bow sights mount directly to your bow, providing a highly accurate laser range finder that calculates the exact LED pin to use for the shot. There’s no need to fumble with a separate range finder or guess which pin to use.
Silent Button Trigger
When stealth and stillness are critical, Xero bow sights require minimal movement, at rest or full draw. You mount the button in the most convenient location for your grip so that 1 finger can silently trigger the laser range finder to give you the distance and exact pin you need for the shot.
Practice Makes Perfect
Record your performance during practice shooting sessions, and review your stats for various ranges and sessions over time.
You can also record your shot dynamics during a tournament where range finders are not allowed. A competition file is created during the tournament, which allows you to go back and review cant from shot to shot.
Make Sure Your Shot Is Level
Built-in level indicators allow you to eliminate cant from your shot. A top pin blinking indicates canting the bow to the right. A bottom pin blinking indicates cant to the left. The center pin is always solid. These 3 pins will always appear away from your aiming pins.
Physical Dimensions……3.9″ x 3.1″ x 3.8″
Display Size…………………1.00″W x 0.42″H; 2.0″ Diag
Display Resolution………160 x 68 Pixels
Display Type………………..Sunlight-Visible, Transflective Memory-in-Pixel (MIP)
Battery…………………………2 Lithium AAA (Not Included)
Battery Life………………….Up to 1 Year
– LED Pins: 2 colors (Red & Green)
– Pin Diameters: .007” and Larger for Red, .009” and Larger for Green
– Range: 100 Yards to Game; 300 Yards to Reflective Targets
– Operating Range: -20C (-4F) to 60C (140F) with Two AAA Lithium Batteries.
– Glass Lens coating: Target Side is Anti-Reflective, Water Repellant and Easy Clean Archer Side is 20% Reflective, Water Repellant and Easy Clean
– Light Projection: No Visible Light is Ever Projected Towards the Target
– Magnification: None
– Pin Brightness: Ambient Light Sensor Controlled or Manual
– Silent Button Trigger
– Customizable Fixed Pins
– Laser Locate Feature
– Multiple Arrow Profiles
– Shot Dynamics
– Shot Counter
– Compatible with Garmin GPS Devices: Yes
– Xero A1i Bow Sight
– 2 Screws
– Protective Bag
– Grip Tape
– Micro USB Cable