An addition to the Kinetic lineup, featuring a smaller diameter and lighter weight than the Kaos and Kinetic. Designed as a hunting and outdoor target arrow, performs well at long distances and in the wind. Built with the same great quality, accuracy and durability you have come to expect from Gold Tip, 100% carbon construction for ultimate straightness retention, micro-diameter for ultimate accuracy and penetration, patent pending component system that maximizes concentricity and durability. The Pierce utilizes a unique half-out insert that accepts a standard 5/16″ diameter point with 8/32 threads.
• Straightness Tolerance: +/- .006″
• Weight Tolerance: +/- 2 grains
• Includes GTO nock and nock collar for back end durability
|All of our Custom Built Arrows are hand fletched, using a single Bitzenburger Jig. Our process provides the very best in quality fletching, as well as the best possible matched set of arrows. Custom Arrows are typically built and shipped within 2-3 days of ordering.||3. In order to insure your arrows are completed to precision quality, please measure your arrow from the bottom of the nock (where string contact is made) to the end of the shaft, not including the insert.
|Custom Arrow Ordering Help
1. Utilize the charts below to view your arrow wrap/cresting options.
2. Utilize the chart on each feather type selection to ensure that the feather color you have selected is available in the feather style you have selected. While we do offer a large range of feathers to choose from, not all brands and sizes are available in the same color. If an invalid selection is made we will make a substitution that matches your choice as closely as possible.
|Mountain Archery is offering a Priority Build option on all Custom Built Arrows. For an additional $20.00, all orders placed before 10a.m. MT will be built and shipped the same day. Priority Build orders that are submitted after 10a.m. MT will be built and shipped the next business day. (Standard shipping rates still apply) If for some reason your arrows can not be shipped, the $20 fee will be dropped and you will be notified of the delay.|