LaCrosse Alphaburly Pro 18″ OPTIFADE Marsh 1600G
Built from a proud tradition of innovation, the Alphaburly Pro is our premium hunting boot. Combining high quality, scent-free rubber with naturally insulating neoprene, the Alphaburly Pro fears nothing. Not the cold. Not the harsh terrain. Not the challenges of a grueling hunt. It features a thick cushioning EVA midsole for added comfort. An embossed liner for better air circulation. And an adjustable rear gusset for the perfect fit.
- ALPHA CONSTRUCTION
- Built with hand-laid premium, natural rubber over insulating neoprene for durability, flexibility and complete waterproof protection.
- 1600G THINSULATE ULTRA
- High-performance insulation that keeps you warm in the snow and rain without weighing you down.
- GORE OPTIFADE MARSH
- Complete your Sitka® Gear system with the only boots to use GORE™ OPTIFADE™ Concealment. This pattern is designed around avian vision instead of human eyesight, preventing prey from ever recognizing you as a predator. The Marsh pattern is optimized to perform in the high contrast environment of waterfowl hunting.
- COMFORT LINER
- Quick drying and moisture wicking, our jersey knit liner will keep your feet dry and comfortable.
- ACTIVE FIT
- With a comfortable, secure fit to keep your foot in place while on the move, boots with Active Fit also go on and come off with ease.
- NEOPRENE GUSSET
- Durable, neoprene gusset accommodates different calf sizes and makes it easy to slide the boot on and off.
- BURLY PRO OUTSOLE
- Our unique tread pattern gives you the traction to move through demanding terrain while chamfered edges keep you fast on your feet by shedding the mud and muck.
- 5.5 lbs per pair
- 1600G Thinsulate Ultra
- CAMO PATTERN
- GORE™ OPTIFADE™ Marsh
- Best for Mud, Snow
- Removable EVA Footbed
- Nylon Shank
-70 to 30°F