Sitka Gear – Ascent Shirt OPTIFADE Subalpine
Ideal for hot weather hunting pursuits, the Ascent Shirt is lightweight, breathable and quick drying. Form fitting sleeves provide ample string clearance and two mesh backed, zippered chest pockets allow for ventilation and won’t interfere with binoculars.
– Torso & Upper Arms // 20 denier stretch woven Nylon Ripstop treated w/ Polygiene (40g, 100% nylon)
– Key Areas // Quiet Knit Polyester Grid Jersey
– Underarm // Breathable Polyester Mesh
– 29 UPF w/ no chemical treatment.
– Flip up collar for sun protection.
– Thoughtfully mapped fabrics provide air-conditioned comfort.
– Knit panels built into this shirt provide stretch in key areas.
– Wicks sweat, dries fast and keeps odor in check with Polygiene.
– Polygiene Odor Control Technology
4.7 oz // Large
Used alone, the Ascent Shirt’s overall lightweight construction and mesh material under the arms, gives a cooling advantage while hiking in warm environments. As a base layer, the Ascent Shirt proves to move moisture rapidly, ensuring proper thermoregulation.
This technical hunting shirt will be your go-to in the early season. The Ascent Shirt features a lightweight but durable nylon body and polyester knit sleeves for the ultimate in fit and function. The collar on the Ascent Shirt can be worn up for additional sun protection, or folded down and out of the way. Treated with anti-stink Polygiene®, the fabric fights odor and dries quickly when you’re moving fast. Mesh underarm panels and chest pockets provide additional ventilation.
A perfect complement to the rest of your Ascent System, this shirt offers ultimate breathability, ventilation, and innovative styling in a technical shirt.