Flash Pullover OPTIFADE Subalpine
The Flash Pullover is a technical wind shell perfect for long climbs in unsettled weather. Featuring seam-taped GORE-TEX INFINIUM with WINDSTOPPER® technology,
the Flash is incredibly lightweight, breathable, water resistant, completely windproof and compressible for easy storage in a cargo pocket or the top of your pack
for quick deployment in a sudden stiff wind.
– Minimalist Design
– External Zippered Chest Pocket
– Durable Water Repellent Finish
GORE-TEX INFINIUM with WINDSTOPPER Technology, Polyester Shell
A minimalist shell that leaves nothing to chance, the Flash Pullover has you covered when the weatherman misses the mark. Highly breathable taped WINDSTOPPER® membrane blocks high alpine gusts and DWR finish repels moisture to keep you warm and dry without added bulk. A zippered chest pocket stores small essentials, and the 7.8 oz. nylon shell compresses to find a home in a stash pocket or pack lid so you’re never caught without it.
– Routine Care and maintenance ensures the optimum performance of your SITKA Gear/ GORE® WINDSTOPPER®
– Be sure to follow the manufacturer’s care instructions –typically found on the inside tag.
– Use a front load washing machine and a scent-free, gentle detergent
– Use warm water on permanent press or gentle cycle and rinse twice to ensure all cleaner has been removed.
– Do Not Bleach + Do Not Dry Clean + Do Not Iron
– Visit Care Guide to better understand DWR and how to revitalize it.