The Jetstream Jacket is durable enough for miles of abuse in granite terrain. Seam lines are strategically located to shed water for hours and keep you dry, all while the WINDSTOPPER® laminate stops those heat sapping winds right in their tracks.
– WINDSTOPPER® Softshell
– Articulated Patterning
– Drop Away Hood
– Pit Zips
– Micro Grid Fleece Lining
– 3 Chest and 2 Hand Pockets
– DWR Finish
The Jetstream Jacket is the mountain hunter’s workhorse, keeping you comfortable and focused in cool temperatures, high winds, intermittent precip, and everything in between. The GORE® WINDSTOPPER® Softshell fabric is 100% windproof to minimize the effects of windchill. Yet it expels perspiration, forming a microclimate around your body that is both warm and dry. With proper layering, it will take you from the first coldsnap to the end of the season.
Lightly insulated with moisture-wicking Micro Grid fleece, the Jetstream Jacket is athletically cut to fit your form and eliminate bulk. The highly durable 4-way stretch polyester weave, aggressively articulated, offers free range of motion. The dropaway hood keeps your head and neck warm, and cinches to seal out drafts. With an advanced Durable Water Repellant finish, light precipitation beads up and rolls off, helping to keep you dry when small storms crop up. Two zippered hand pockets, two zippered chest pockets and a single breast pocket cache necessities like your rangefinder and GPS unit. A strategically located forearm pocket is perfect for diaphragm calls or wind checker(available on the Open Country version only). Full pit zips create efficient convective cooling during periods of high exertion.
– Routine Care and maintenance ensures the optimum performance of your SITKA Gear/ GORE® WINDSTOPPER®
– Be sure to follow the manufacturer’s care instructions –typically found on the inside tag.
– Use a front load washing machine and a scent-free, gentle detergent
– Use warm water on permanent press or gentle cycle and rinse twice to ensure all cleaner has been removed.
– Do Not Bleach + Do Not Dry Clean + Do Not Iron
– Visit Care Guide to better understand DWR and how to revitalize it.