Sitka Gear Jetstream Vest
Whether you wear the Jetstream Vest as an insulation layer or a core outer piece, you’ll be rewarded with stellar wind-stopping capacity brought to you compliments of GORE-TEX INFINIUM with WINDSTOPPER® Technology.
– WINDSTOPPER® Softshell
– Polyester Knit Face
– Micro Grid Backer
– 1 Chest and 2 Hand Pockets
– DWR Finish
Cut from the same fabric as the Jetstream Jacket, the Jetstream Vest can be used as a core insulator under an outer jacket when the temperatures plummet, or as an outer layer in more mild conditions. The GORE® WINDSTOPPER® Softshell fabric is 100% windproof, minimizing the effects of windchill. Yet it expels perspiration to form a microclimate around your core that is both warm and dry.
Lightly insulated with moisture wicking Micro Grid fleece, the Jetstream Vest is athletically cut to fit your form and eliminate bulk. The highly durable 4-way stretch polyester weave moves with you as you bend and pivot. Two zippered hand pockets and a zippered chest pocket cache the necessities like your rangefinder and GPS unit.
– Routine Care and maintenance ensures the optimum performance of your SITKA Gear.
– Be sure to follow the manufacturer’s care instructions –typically found on the inside tag.
– Machine Wash Warm + Tumble Dry Cool
– Do Not Bleach + Do Not Dry Clean
– See Care Guide to better understand DWR and how to revitalize it.