Sitka Gear – Kelvin Aerolite Jacket
Shave weight, not warmth. Lightweight, compressible layers for warm-when-wet performance Kelvin Aerolite Jacket Product Description In a sea of outdoor specialization, having versatile gear as well is a strength. This lightweight, compressible jacket maximizes warmth while minimizing bulk. Use it for everything from backcountry hunts and off-season scouting trips to everyday life; it slips comfortably under a shell whenever you need an extra shot of warmth. Synthetic PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation with Cross Core™ technology replicates the aesthetics and performance of down insulation, but with warm-when-wet performance.
Kelvin Aerolite Jacket Feature/Benefits
• Synthetic PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation with Cross Core™ technology replicates the warmth and compressibility of down, but with the benefit of warm-when-wet performance
• Lightweight insulation (35% recycled) is infused with silica aerogel, a nearly weightless material that’s composed of more than 95% air and acts as additional thermal insulation
• 20-denier polyester face with durable water repellent finish, 20-denier polyester backer
• DWR finish resists precipitation and prevents face fabric from wetting out
• Gusseted stretch cuffs allow for smooth, easy layering and unrestricted shooting
• Fitted hood provides low-profile warmth and concealment; doesn’t obstruct peripheral vision
• Deep, zippered chest pocket safely stores your valuables Total weight: 16 oz.