Sitka Gear – Kelvin Aerolite Vest Black
We designed go-to, versatile layers that keep you warm when you need it, yet disappear in your pack when you don’t. These lightweight, compressible layers replicate the warm, low-bulk performance of down, but with the warm-when-wet insurance policy of synthetic insulation. They’re built for any frigid conditions you can think of; when warm-and-comfortable means staying focused and out there longer. Kelvin Aerolite Vest headline Shave weight, not warmth Lightweight, compressible layers for warm-when-wet performance Kelvin Aerolite Vest Product Description In a sea of outdoor specialization, having versatile gear as well is a strength. This lightweight, compressible vest maximizes warmth while minimizing bulk. Use it for everything from backcountry hunts and off-season scouting trips to everyday life; it slips comfortably under a shell whenever you need an extra shot of warmth. Synthetic PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation with Cross Core™ technology replicates the aesthetics and performance of down insulation, but with warm-when-wet performance.
Kelvin Aerolite Vest Feature/Benefits
• Synthetic PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation with Cross Core™ technology replicates the warmth and compressibility of down, but with the benefit of warm-when-wet performance
• Lightweight insulation (35% recycled) is infused with silica aerogel, a nearly weightless material that’s composed of more than 95% air and acts as additional thermal insulation
• 20-denier polyester face with durable water repellent finish, 20-denier polyester backer
• DWR finish resists precipitation and prevents face fabric from wetting out
• Deep, zippered chest pocket safely stores your valuables Total weight: 9.6 oz.