Combining the comfort and warmth of wool with the durability and elasticity of nylon, the Merino Glove is a heat-retaining
liner to keep your hands comfortable without being clammy in the mid to late season.
54% Nylon Face, 46% 230-gram 17.5 Micron Merino Wool Interior
– Merino wool is a delicate fiber and requires more attention than a synthetic garment.
– It is safe to machine wash Merino Wool under a gentle cycle with cold water.
– Wash with other Merino Wool products of like colors.
– Do not use bleach or fabric softeners and do not dry-clean.
– Tumble dry on low heat or lay flat to dry.
– MERINO WOOL WILL SHRINK if not cared for properly.