Timberline Pant OPTIFADE Subalpine
Our most durable offering in Big Game is built tough for extended forays above timberline. The Timberline Pant features a 4-way stretch fabric in an ergonomic cut that won’t slow you down when gaining vert, but will keep you warm when settling in for a slow stalk. All pockets feature silent snaps and quiet zips that won’t give you away, and provide quick access to small essentials.
The Timberline Pant comes with suspenders for customized comfort, and the removable knee pads offer additional protection whether scrambling over sharp rocks in the NWT or picking your way through cholla in the Sonora Desert. The fit is athletic – we tapered the legs and removed the heavy scuff guard to limit noise – and the low profile waist won’t bunch or chafe under a pack. The seat and knees are reinforced with a waterproof nylon ripstop, so a long slog on a wet saddle or a quick seat in the snow won’t leave you cold.
– 4-Way High Count Stretch Woven Polyester
– Nylon Ripstop Knees & Seat
– Articulated Patterning
– New Softer & Lighter Removable Knee Pad
– Reinforced Waterproof/Breathable Seat and Knees
– Side Cargo Pockets
– Precise Sculpted Fit
– Durable Water Repellent Finish
– Thermo-molded Knee Pads
– Routine Care and maintenance ensures the optimum performance of your SITKA Gear.
– Machine Wash Cold Delicate + Tumble Dry Cool
– Do Not Bleach + Do Not Dry Clean
– See Care Guide to better understand DWR and how to revitalize it.