Women’s Kelvin Active Jacket Timberwolf
A necessity for any backcountry outing, the Kelvin Active Jacket features 80 g/m2 Polartec Alpha insulation for maximum versatility – an ideal outer layer in mild conditions and perfect insulation under a shell when the mercury plummets. Soft, quiet and breathable, this workhorse knows no off season.
– Shell // 20 denier stretch Nylon Ripstop w/ DWR Finish (40g, 100% Nylon)
– Liner // Breathable Polyester Mesh Lining treated with Polygiene
– Collar // Brushed Tricot Collar
– Highly breathable & thermally regulating.
– Fast drying with increased air exchange.
– Brushed fleece zip hand pockets & interior zip chest pocket.
– Neck and chin are kept comfortable with a soft brushed tricot knit lining.
– 80 g/m2 Polartec Alpha Insulation
– Polygiene Odor Control Technology
14.75 oz. // Medium
Our lightest of insulation options, the Women’s Kelvin Active Jacket is quiet, comfortable and breathable, designed to be worn from dawn to dusk through all forms of exertion levels.
Lightweight & Packable
The Kelvin Active Jacket is single-minded in its intent: ultralight, packable and warm. This minimalist mid-layer wraps your upper body in 80g Polartec Alpha synthetic insulation, delivering highly efficient temperature maintenance even when wet.
Your stalk may continue; there is no longer a need to shed layers to release excess heat. Polartec Alpha Active is a non-migrating lofted fleece insulation that offers superior breathability and moisture management allowing us to construct a garment with a more open face or liner fabric. By keeping moisture vapor moving freely through the fabric it increases overall air exchange and drastically speeds up dry times. This advancement increases thermal adaptability in changing conditions and different phases of physical activity.
Comfort & Convenience
Zippered chest pocket secures your necessities and doubles as a stuff sack, while hand warmer pockets offer additional warmth. Designed to be worn under outer layers in colder temps or on its own in earlier seasons, the Kelvin Active Jacket is the cornerstone of your light and fast backpacking system.