SITKA KODIAK JACKET OPTIFADE OPEN COUNTRY – SITKA GEAR
Rugged as the island from which it was born, the Kodiak Jacket is the ultimate in extreme and extended protection for rainy coastal climes. A knee-length durable 3-layer GORE-TEX® Pro laminate ensures complete waterproof coverage with the option of shortening the jacket to a standard length with internal snaps for unencumbered hikes. Pit zips easily allow instant relief from overheating. Four chest pockets are conveniently located to store essentials, and two reach-through pockets grant quick access to dry layers underneath. Whether breaking trail through soaked brush in pursuit of brown bear or enduring a torrential storm on the boat back to camp, the Kodiak Jacket has you covered.
– Knee-Length Shell
– Internal Snaps To Shorten Shell Length
– Four Chest Pockets & Two Reach-Through Pockets for Accessing Dry Gear
– Pit Zip For Ventilation
– Durable Water Repellent Finish
– Waterproof 3-layer GORE-TEX® Pro Laminate
– Routine Care and maintenance ensures the optimum performance of your SITKA Gear/ GORE-TEX®.
– Be sure to follow the manufacturer’s care instructions –typically found on the inside tag.
– Use a front load washing machine and a down specific detergent such as ReviveX Down Cleaner Concentrate.
– Use warm water on permanent press or gentle cycle and rinse twice to ensure all cleaner has been removed.
– Do Not Bleach + Do Not Dry Clean + Do Not Iron
– See Care Guide To Better Understand DWR And How To Revitalize It.