Women’s Celcius Jacket OPTIFADE Elevated II
The Celsius Jacket brings the heat for long, cold days in the stand. A soft, quiet nylon shell houses 133 g/m2 of Primaloft® Silver Active insulation keeping the chill out while providing unimpeded movement when worn as a mid-layer. A harness pass-through port provides convenience and allows for the brushed tricot lined collar to seal out wind.
– Shell // 20 denier stretch Nylon Ripstop w/ DWR Finish (40g, 100% Nylon)
– Safety harness pass through port for additional concealment.
– Angled zip hand pockets and one internal zip chest pocket.
– Neck and chin are kept comfortable with a soft brushed tricot knit lining.
– Stretch gusset sides for effective heat retention.
– 133 g/m2 Primaloft® Silver Active insulation
– Polygiene Odor Control Technology
17.2 oz. // Medium
Functioning both as an insulation layer and an early to mid-season outer layer, the Women’s Celsius Jacket is the female whitetail hunter’s technical puffy.
Quiet WarmthThe definitive whitetailer’s insulation piece, the Celsius Jacket features baffles of 133 g/m2 PrimaLoft® Silver Active Insulation sheathed in an ultra-quiet, durable nylon face to keep you silent and warm when temperatures plummet. Gusseted cuffs seal out heat loss, and two diagonal hand pockets keep your hands warm in a comfortable position for long sits. Built to expel moisture and perspiration, the Celsius retains warmth and dries remarkably quickly if you get it wet. The result is effective, quiet warmth.
Designed for quiet and unrestricted motion, the gussets on the hips and forearms ensure a great fit and comfortable movement in and out of the stand. Articulated patterning in the sleeves with tapered forearms and ample room in the biceps allows a complete range of motion and a quiet, resistance-free draw.