Pro Series 4214-5 Single Bow Case
The Pro-Series Single Bow Case w/ Quiver Storage fits compound/parallel limb bows up to 35″ and includes accessory slot for quiver or other items, and lid storage for a dozen arrows and up to 5 accessory boxes. (sold separately)
Interior Dimensions: 35.00″ L x 14.25″ W x 3.50″ D
The Pro Series Single Bow Case w/ Quiver Storage fits compound/parallel limb bows up to 35″ and includes accessory slot for quiver or other items, and lid storage for a dozen arrows and up to 5 accessory boxes. (sold separately)
The 3i4214-5G-PSQ is injection molded to be both lighter and stronger than the competition, and features waterproof construction, TSA accepted locking trigger latches, and custom red snap down rubber molded cushion grip handle for convenient carrying.
The 3i4214-5G-PSQ Pro-Series Single Bow Case w/ Quiver Storage is injection molded from ultra high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin, material specified by the U.S. military for cases and containers. It features a gasketed, water and dust-tight submersible design, meeting military standard MIL-C-4150J. The automatic ambient pressure equalization valve self-regulates for different altitudes meeting military standards MIL-STD-648C and IP67.
It is resistent to UV, solvents, corrosion, fungus and impact damage, surpassing military standard MIL-STD-810F. The case features a continuous molded-in hinge with stainless steel pin, a patented “trigger release” latch system, and a comfortable, snap-down, rubber over-molded handle.
The 3i4214-5G-PSQ is comfortable and durable in transport and secure and stable in storage thanks to SKB’s interlocking case design. With four padlockable eyelets, the 3I-4214-5G-PSQ is completely secure.
- Fits bows up to 35″ long (total length).
- Waterjet cut foam arrow system (up to a dozen arrows).
- Five additional accessory cavities.
- Padlock holes include stainless steel padlock protector clips.
- In-line skate style wheels and pull-out handle for easy transport.
- Waterproof and dust tight design (MIL-C-4150J).
- Molded-in hinge for added protection.
- Trigger release latch system.
- Snap-down rubber over-molded cushion grip handle.
- Ambient pressure equalization valve (MIL-STD-648C).
- Resistant to UV, solvents, corrosion, fungus (MIL-STD-810F).
- Resistant to impact damage (MIL-STD-810F).
- Lifetime Warranty.
- $1500 Content Coverage.
- Proudly made in the U.S.A.
- Interior Length: 35.00″
- Interior Width: 14.25″
- Interior Depth: 3.50″
- Carton Length: 45.00″
- Carton Width: 17.00″
- Carton Depth: 6.25″
- Shipping Weight: 20.89 lbs