Click Below For Sizing Guide
- Weight – 16 oz. (L)
- 15 Denier Pertex® Quantum Shell
- 850+ Fill Power Goose Down
- HyperDRY™ DWR Treated Down
- 100% Traceable RDS Certified Down
- 4.2 oz. of Insulation
- Full-length YKK Zippers
- Fully Opened Leg for Easy On/Off
- Patterned shell textiles for added durability in high wear areas.
- Slim waistline for comfortable layering under pack waist belt.
- Stuff Sack Included
- Size in Stuff Sack: 9” x 4” x 4”
|Like it’s partner jacket, the Grumman Goose Down Pant was strategically designed to reduce weight and maximize packability for backcountry hunts. We have found down pants to be a game-changing piece of gear in adverse conditions. However, many of the products we have used did not pack well or were nearly impossible to take on and off in the field. Thus, they frequently got left at home. We set out to create a pant with a full-length zip that could pack small enough to remain virtually unnoticed in the pack until used. With 850+ fill power, HyperDRY™ down insulation and a Pertex® Quantum shell textile these pants provide an unbelievable warmth to weight ratio. Add a real full-length side-zip that can be completely opened up at the waist hem and cuff and you now have a truly functional down insulated bottom. Use these once for a long glassing session on top of the mountain, and you’ll never again leave home without them.|