Stone Glacier Skyscraper 2P Tent
Our best selling Skyscraper 2p took the hunting world by storm when introduced two years ago. An unmatched weight-to-strength ratio coupled with unprecedented versatility quickly made this shelter a favorite amongst backcountry hunters. We have taken the proven design and enhanced its capabilities by upgrading to 10.65mm DAC poles, redesigning the doors, and adding an external venting system to minimize condensation.
The Skyscraper 2P is a burly 2-person, 4-season double-wall tent with a minimum trail weight of 4lb 3oz. At the heart of the Skyscraper 2P is the innovative WebTruss™ technology. This unique construction system provides unmatched strength, a low wind profile, and makes pitching the tent a breeze. The WebTruss is formed from 6/6 nylon fabric, and the tent fabric is a combination of 15D and 20D Nylon Ripstop. We know keeping gear dry is vital in the backcountry and the Skyscraper 2P has two extra-large vestibules (11 sq ft + 11 sq ft) to accommodate all your gear. In short, the Skyscraper 2P is a bomber versatile tent designed for the ultralight mountain hunter.
- Capacity: 2 Person
- Number of Poles: 3 DAC 10.65mm PL
- Number of Doors: 2 (1 on each side)
- Number of Tent Stakes: 12
- Number of Pockets: 8
- Number of Guylines: 12 – 2 Pre-installed internal guylines
- Vents: 2 mesh window vents on doors, 1 through-vent in end wall with mesh and ripstop layers, 2 flysheet kickstand vents
- Length: 92.25 in
- Floor Area: 32 sq ft
- Interior Height: 41.5 in
- Packed Size: 14″ x 6″
- Vestibule Volume: 50 cu ft
- Total Volume: 108.6 cu ft
- Minimum Trail Weight: 4lb 3oz.
- Packaged Weight: 4lb 12.8oz.
- Body Fabric Details: 15D Nylon Ripstop
- Door Mesh Fabric Details: 15D Nylon No-See-Um Mesh
- Floor Fabric Details: 20D Nylon Ripstop Silicone PE Coated
- Rainfly Fabric Details: 15D Nylon Ripstop Silicone PU Coated
- Color-coded starter tabs on flysheet and tent body
- New large door size for easy ingress/egress
- Door shape allows the top of the door to be opened and folded down for ventilation
- Top zipper pulls on vestibule doors are shortened so you don’t accidentally grab the top one when you’re trying to zip the door.