Stone Glacier Solo (3600ci)
We have improved our best selling small capacity pack by adding an integrated differential cut spotting scope pocket. This pack is the ideal minimalist multi-day pack that is the perfect combination of capability and versatility.
An ultralight backpack using no ultralight materials, it is capable of 150 pound plus loads and expandable to 6,000 plus cubic inches. The Solo weighs 4 lb 9 oz. on Medium Xcurve. Inspired by solo sheep hunts in Alaska, the Stone Glacier Solo makes an ideal minimalist backcountry multi-day backpack. A 3,600 cubic inch bag fits all your ultralight 4-season gear and a week of food. For longer trips, expand the bag from the frame and add 2,500+ cubic inches of storage for your food in the load shelf.
After you notch your tag, use the load shelf with our 2,500+ cubic inch Load Cell Dry Bag that is sized to carry an entire boned sheep or mule deer. In elk country, the load shelf is sized perfectly for elk quarters. An ultralight pack made with the toughest technical materials, the Solo is a versatile pack built for North American backpack hunts from the Beartooths to the Brooks.
– Weight – 4 lb 9 oz. on Medium Xcurve, Bag only weighs 1 lb 8 oz.
– 3,600 cubic inch main bag
– One external zipped pocket
– Full top panel zip for access to the main compartment
– Built-in differential cut spotting scope pocket to create more room in bag for gear
– 150+ pound load rating (check Design page for load rating info)
– Hydration compatible
– 2,500+ cubic inch expandable load shelf
– Belt attachments
– Heavy duty YKK #10 zipper
– Cordura 500 and Xpac fabric
– Heavy-duty, 1″ Duraflex military approved buckles and webbing
– Made in the USA