Stone Glacier XCurve Frame
The Xcurve frame is the next step in the evolution of Stone Glacier for heavy loads. Using 4 carbon fiber/titanium composite stays in an “X” configuration, the Xcurve incorporates curvature to match the lumbar and upper back contours for increased weight distribution and comfort under heavy load. The unique “X” stay configuration increases both vertical frame strength and eliminates any lateral shift, especially for loads over 100 pounds.
The Powerlock hip belt has forward assist pull with locking features to eliminate any webbing slip, even under the heaviest of loads. The tighter the belt is adjusted, the tighter the lock on the webbing. The Powerlock hip belt also has adjustable upper and lower tensioners to cup the hips and equalize pressure for the full width of the belt, regardless of body shape. Dual density foam and improved belt shape all combine for more comfort under heavy loads.
The Xcurve shoulder straps offer increased foam density for comfort, increased vertical torso adjustment for shorter torsos, and increased width adjustment to better match the curvature over the shoulders. The Xcurve is compatible with all past and present SG bags and uses the same load shelf features and function that defines all Stone Glacier packs.
The Xcurve was designed to provide the utmost comfort and stability under the heaviest of loads, a perfect blend of lightweight design and heavy load hauler. Xcurve frame weighs 3.13lbs with Medium Belt.
WAIST BELT SIZES
Small 28″ – 30″
Medium 31″- 36″
Large 37″ +
- Weight – 3lbs 1 oz with medium belt
- 26″ frame height
- NEW Carbon Fiber Composite Stays deliver exceptional frame strength
- Carbon composite stays (4 total)
- Cordura 500d and X-Pac fabric
- Integrated load-shelf
- Heavy-duty, 1″ Duraflex military approved buckles and webbing
- 150+ pound load rating (check Design page for load rating info)
- Compatible with all Stone Glacier bags
- Can be used as a pack frame for load hauling without any bag attached
- Made in the USA