The hardest hitting small-diameter arrow. 100% carbon fiber
The name speaks for itself……………..R.I.P
Combine the speed & penetration of the VAP and the durability of the VForce you now have an arrow shaft that combines the best of both worlds THE R.I.P. 204. With industry leading straightness tolerances of ±.001”, a smaller outside diameter (from your standard hunting shaft), and Victory’s Spine Alignment Process, the R.I.P is in a class of its own. Couple the R.I.P with the indestructible Top Hat Stainless Steel 60 grain insert or the slightly lighter 40 grain aluminum insert you have a hunting shaft that is unparalleled by any other arrow on the market. It’s FOC (Forward of Center) design offers ultimate long range accuracy and maximum impact for the world’s toughest animals.
- 100% Hi-Modulus Carbon Fiber For Strength and Durability
- Small Outer Diamater For Maximum Speed and Impact
- Nano Ceramic “ICE” Coating Finish For Ease of Pull From Targets and Penetration
- 7075 Precision Components
Spine Aligned For Increased Accuracy and Tighter Grouping
|All of our Custom Built Arrows are hand fletched, using a single Bitzenburger Jig. Our process provides the very best in quality fletching, as well as the best possible matched set of arrows. Custom Arrows are typically built and shipped within 2-3 days of ordering.||Mountain Archery is offering a Priority Build option on all Custom Built Arrows. For an additional $20.00, all orders placed before 10a.m. MT will be built and shipped the same day. Priority Build orders that are submitted after 10a.m. MT will be built and shipped the next business day. (Standard shipping rates still apply) If for some reason your arrows can not be shipped, the $20 fee will be dropped and you will be notified of the delay.|
|Custom Arrow Ordering Help
1. Utilize the charts below to view your arrow wrap/cresting options.
2. Utilize the chart on each feather type selection to ensure that the feather color you have selected is available in the feather style you have selected. While we do offer a large range of feathers to choose from, not all brands and sizes are available in the same color. If an invalid selection is made we will make a substitution that matches your choice as closely as possible.
|3. In order to insure your arrows are completed to precision quality, please measure your arrow from the bottom of the nock (where string contact is made) to the end of the shaft, not including the insert.