The ultimate micro-diameter arrow, 100% hi-modulus carbon fiber. hunting arrow
If you are looking for Speed with unmatched Penetration then look no further. The Victory VAP Hunting shaft was designed by composite engineers & archers to out perform & out penetrate all other shafts in the market. The VAP shaft combines the deadly combination of a micro outer diameter while maximizing kinetic energy, accuracy and penetration making it by far the most powerful, accurate hunting arrow on the market.
With Industry leading straightness tolerances, of +/-.003 & tight weight tolerances, coupled with Victory’s Spine alignment process the VAP is unmatched. The VAP has a variety of precision 7075 aluminum & stainless steel components that help increase the EFOC (Extreme Forward of Center) design which offers ultimate long range accuracy and penetration for that animal of a lifetime.
- 100% Hi-Modulus Carbon Fiber For Strength and Durability
- Micro Outer Diamater – Constant ID For Maximum Speed Penetration
- Nano Ceramic “ICE” Coating Improves Penetration and Allows For Easy Removal From Targets
- 7075 Aluminum Components
- VAP Arrows are sorted to +/-0.5 of grain weight per dozen.
- Spine Aligned For Increased Accuracy and Tighter Grouping
|All of our Custom Built Arrows are hand fletched, using a single Bitzenburger Jig. Our process provides the very best in quality fletching, as well as the best possible matched set of arrows. Custom Arrows are typically built and shipped within 2-3 days of ordering.||Mountain Archery is offering a Priority Build option on all Custom Built Arrows. For an additional $20.00, all orders placed before 10a.m. MT will be built and shipped the same day. Priority Build orders that are submitted after 10a.m. MT will be built and shipped the next business day. (Standard shipping rates still apply) If for some reason your arrows can not be shipped, the $20 fee will be dropped and you will be notified of the delay.|
Custom Arrow Ordering Help
1. Utilize the charts below to view your arrow wrap/cresting options.
2. Utilize the chart on each vane type selection to ensure that the vane color you have selected is available in the vane style you have selected. While we do offer a large range of vanes to choose from, not all brands and sizes are available in the same color. If an invalid selection is made we will make a substitution that matches your choice as closely as possible.
3. In order to insure your arrows are completed to precision quality, please measure your arrow from the bottom of the nock (where string contact is made) to the end of the shaft, not including the insert.