The New VAP TKO is Quite Simply the Most Advanced Carbon Fiber Arrow ever Available!
– If you are looking for maximum kinetic energy, coupled with unmatched penetration, then the new VAP TKO is the right arrow choice.
– Featuring MaxxKe Technology, the outer layer of carbon fiber is oriented at ±45° direction to reduce the twisting force imparted on the arrow during launch.
– This reduction in torsional deflection greatly increases kinetic energy and accuracy.
– The VAP TKO offers the same legendary speed and accuracy of the original VAP with a higher grain weight for maximum killing power.
– The VAP TKO looks like no other arrow on the market because it performs like no other arrow on the market.
|All of our Custom Built Arrows are hand fletched, using a single Bitzenburger Jig. Our process provides the very best in quality fletching, as well as the best possible matched set of arrows. Custom Arrows are typically built and shipped within 2-3 days of ordering.||Mountain Archery is offering a Priority Build option on all Custom Built Arrows. For an additional $20.00, all orders placed before 10a.m. MT will be built and shipped the same day. Priority Build orders that are submitted after 10a.m. MT will be built and shipped the next business day. (Standard shipping rates still apply) If for some reason your arrows can not be shipped, the $20 fee will be dropped and you will be notified of the delay.|
|Custom Arrow Ordering Help
1. Utilize the charts below to view your arrow wrap/cresting options.
2. Utilize the chart on each vane type selection to ensure that the vane color you have selected is available in the vane style you have selected. While we do offer a large range of vanes to choose from, not all brands and sizes are available in the same color. If an invalid selection is made we will make a substitution that matches your choice as closely as possible.
3. In order to insure your arrows are completed to precision quality, please measure your arrow from the bottom of the nock (where string contact is made) to the end of the shaft, not including the insert.