100% carbon fiber, standard diameter, hunting arrow
Victory’s hottest hunting arrow just got hotter. The victory VForce hunting shaft is the most accurate standard diameter hunting shaft on the market. With industry leading tolerances, a standard .245 inside diameter and Victory’s spine alignment process the VForce is the arrow to take any archer to the next level. Couple the VForce with Victory’s new AC1245-22 insert and you have an arrow that will make you shoot more accurately. The Victory VForce is the deadliest combination for your next hunt of a lifetime.
- 100% Hi-Modulus Carbon Fiber For Strength and Durability
- 100% Hand Fletched
- Nano Ceramic “ICE” Coating Finish For Ease of Pull From Targets and Penetration
- 7075 Aluminum Components
Spine Aligned For Increased Accuracy and Consistency
|All of our Custom Built Arrows are hand fletched, using a single Bitzenburger Jig. Our process provides the very best in quality fletching, as well as the best possible matched set of arrows. Custom Arrows are typically built and shipped within 2-3 days of ordering.||Mountain Archery is offering a Priority Build option on all Custom Built Arrows. For an additional $20.00, all orders placed before 10a.m. MT will be built and shipped the same day. Priority Build orders that are submitted after 10a.m. MT will be built and shipped the next business day. (Standard shipping rates still apply) If for some reason your arrows can not be shipped, the $20 fee will be dropped and you will be notified of the delay.|
|Custom Arrow Ordering Help
1. Utilize the charts below to view your arrow wrap/cresting options.
2. Utilize the chart on each feather type selection to ensure that the feather color you have selected is available in the feather style you have selected. While we do offer a large range of feathers to choose from, not all brands and sizes are available in the same color. If an invalid selection is made we will make a substitution that matches your choice as closely as possible.
3. In order to insure your arrows are completed to precision quality, please measure your arrow from the bottom of the nock (where string contact is made) to the end of the shaft, not including the insert.