- Excellent Guidance.
- No arrow deflection on release.
- No long yardage before stabilized flight.
- Higher arrow velocities.
- Up to 700% lighter than vanes.
- Eliminate bow window clearance problems.
- Can be shot off the arrow plate. No tricky arrow rest required.
- Less chance of brush deflection when hunting.
- Bow tuning is simple and less critical.
- More forgiving of mistakes.
- Extends useable spine range of arrow.
- Target deflection caused by deflection of an arrow hitting the fletching of another is minimal by using feather vanes which simply push open to make room.
- Orientation of arrow on string is not critical.
- Unaffected by hot and cold temperature extremes.
- Aging: Feathers are unaffected by ultra-violet rays. Plastic stiffens and deteriorates.
- Ecologically: Feathers are natural bi-degradable products.
- Aesthetic: Quality die cuts have a smooth soft natural and historic appeal that can’t be matched by the “toy plastic” image of plastic vanes.
Trueflight Barred 4″ Right Wing Shield Cut (100 count)