Stone Glacier Chilkoot 0° Sleeping Bag
Tired of lying awake at night on late season hunts shivering in a curled up position to stay warm? We’ve all been there and science tells us that a lack of sleep is detrimental to decision making. Ensure you’ll be comfortable at night and sleep well by adding a bag built for the coldest of conditions to your arsenal. With a focus on warmth to weight ratio and pack-ability, the Chilkoot 0° bag utilizes industry-leading materials to achieve an overall weight and temperature rating that is best-in-class. A Pertex Quantum shell adds water and wind resistance to protect the 850+ Fill power goose down HyperDRY insulation. This bag is designed with an articulated footbox and differential cut to provide warmth and maintain loft around the body regardless of sleeping position. An articulated hood boasts a uniquely designed insulated neck cuff with an elastic and magnetic closure to seal in heat. A weight conscious 2/3 length reverse coil YKK zipper is paralleled by Dacron tape to reduce zipper snagging. When all put together, the Chilkoot 0° is a high-performance ultralight sleeping bag designed specifically for the most discerning mountain hunter.
– Pertex Quantum uses a tightly woven structure to provide a light and soft fabric that allows insulation to fully loft while also being quiet, windproof, lightweight and packable.
– Pertex Y Fuse fabrics use yarns with unique Y shaped filaments. These filaments create a tightly interlocking structure which improves downproof and water beading properties. The interlocking structure of Y Fuse fabrics remains highly stable over extended wash and wear cycles.
– Super DWR is a water repellent finish that maintains its high performance through extended wash and wear cycles.
– HyperDRY water resistant down is treated with a unique Fluorocarbon Free treatment that adheres to the down cluster that allows down to retain its superior warmth to weight ratio – even when wet.
Responsible Down Standard (RDS)
– All down products from Stone Glacier come from an RDS Certified Supplier. We only use down that comes from ducks & geese that were treated ethically.
– Weight – 2lb 10oz.
– Shoulder Width: 32″
– Hip Width: 24″
– Foot Box Width: 18″
– 15 Denier Pertex Quantum Shell
– 850+ Fill Power HyperDRY 90/10 Grey Goose Down
– 29.1 oz. of Down Insulation
– Complex Differential Cut Construction
– Vertical Pintucked Baffles
– Articulated Footbox
– Unique Neck Baffle Seal System
– No Stick Zipper
– Storage Sack and Stuff Sack Included
– Fits Up to 6’ 5” Tall Individual
– Compression Sack: 8.5″ x 17.5″